COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANCY (Final)
Course Overview (CMA)
We facilitate students by paying fees in TWO instalments for eligible courses. Following are our fee structure for CA / CMA / CS courses.
Level 1: Foundation – Rs. 20,000/-
Level 2: Intermediate / Executive – Rs. 5,000/- per paper
Level 3: Final / Professional – Rs. 6,000/- per paper
There are totally eight subjects in this course.
- Paper 13 – Corporate Laws & Compliance
- Paper 14 – Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 15 – Strategic Cost Management & Business Strategy
- Paper 16 – Advanced Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
- Paper 17 – Cost and Management Audit
- Paper 18 – Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Paper 19 – Advanced Indirect Tax – Laws & Practice
- Paper 20 – “Optional” to be selected from “Specialization Papers”
- 20A Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation
- 20B International Business
- 20C Treasury Management, Security Analysis, and Portfolio Management
- 20D Project Management and Control
- 20E Supply Chain Management.