COMPANY SECRETARYSHIP (Professional)
Course Overview (CS)
We facilitate students by paying fees in TWO instalments for eligible courses. Following are our fee structure for CA / CMA / CS courses.
Level 1: Foundation – Rs. 20,000/-
Level 2: Intermediate / Executive – Rs. 5,000/- per paper
Level 3: Final / Professional – Rs. 6,000/- per paper
The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent must undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.,
– CSEET (CS Executive Entrance Test)
– Executive Programme
– Professional Programme
Regulation 20(1)(ii) of the Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 contains the provisions of CSEET. Passing of CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is mandatory for all candidates to register for CS Executive Programme, except a few exempted categories of candidates.
- Paper 1:Company Secretarial Practice[100 marks]
- Paper 2:Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings[100 marks]
- Paper 3:Financial, Treasury and Forexmanagement[100 marks]
- Paper 4:Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Part A :Corporate Restructuring(70 marks)
- Part B :Corporate Insolvency (30 Marks)
- Paper 5:Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade[100 marks]
- Part A :Strategic Management (40 marks)
- Part B :Strategic Alliances (20 Marks)
- Part C :International Trade (40 Marks)
- Paper 6:Advanced Tax Laws and Practice[100 marks]
- Part A :Direct Taxation – Law and Practice (30 marks)
- Part B :Indirect Taxation – Law And Practice (50 Marks)
- Part C :International Taxation (20 Marks)
- Paper 7:Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management[100 marks]
- Paper 8:Governance-Business-Ethics-and-Sustainability[100 marks]
- Part A :Corporate Governance(50 marks)
- Part B :Business Ethics (30 Marks)
- Part C :Corporate Sustainability (20 Marks)
A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
A student is required to complete the Executive and the Professional examination within the registration period. However, on payment of requisite fees the validity of registration may be renewed / extended for further period subject to fulfilling the applicable guidelines.